For those of you who celebrate it…Happy Thanksgiving!
I know I’m a day late but I figure…better late then never.
What am I thankful for?
1. My family – an absolutely awesome wife and two beautiful boys
2. My Health – I’m relatively healthy and I know lots of people who are having lots more challenges then I am
3. My Friends – There have been times in my life where my friends literally and figuratively “came to my rescue” and I wouldn’t be where or who I am without them.
4. My Country – I know there are lots of challenges in the good old USA but I am still proud to call myself a citizen.
5. So many other things I could go on for days if I mentioned them all individually.
What are you thankful for?
I read the following poem at our Cub Scout Pack meeting last week and wanted to share it with all of you becuase it reminds us all of just how good we have it:
If you can see, if you can walk,
If you can hear when others talk,
If you have food, enough to eat,
But skip expensive cuts of meat,
If you’ve a coat for when it’s cold,
Though maybe out of style or old,
If you have friends, the kind who care,
If you have health, though only fair,
And have some cash, but not a bank full,
You’ve got ample reason to be thankful.
‘Till Next Time…Remember “There Ain’t No Better Camping Then New Jersey Camping!”